GOOOOOOOODMORNING bloggisphere… It’s the start of another year, and what a year it’s going to be. I have a little tickle in my tummy about 2017, and it’s screaming sparkle and glitter.
I know I shouldn’t shout, but I’m excited, what can I say? I expect all you drunkards have raging hangovers. But clear that ethanol fog blogettes, I have a super exciting announcement… and no… I haven’t published my book… not yet anyway.
The Bloggers Bash already has a venue, and now, drum roll, please…
It has a competition too.
This year we want the awards to be even bigger and better than last year, so we are fundraising in the form of a blog post competition. To be clear, Geoffle, Ali, and Hugh are not taking any backhanders here; there are no luscious Maldivian committee getaways planned, (sadly).
ALL PROCEEDS GO TOWARDS THE BASH.
The Bloggers Bash Blog Post Competition 2017
If you would like to buy a ticket to the bash, go here.
Why: Each year the bash grows in popularity. That means we need bigger venues and better events and unfortunately that means the cost goes up too. We’re running a blog post competition to fundraise for the event, the more we raise, the better the Bash awards will be. So share this comp and get all your friends involved.
1x Custom made Cover, complete with text (title, author’s name and back of book blurb), for a CreateSpace Paperback (and an eBook version) – worth US$ 60 see Chris’s Page
1x 90 second Book Promo Trailer worth US$ 70, see Chris’s Page
(NOTE: Licensed images and soundtrack to be provided by winner)
- The link to your blog post
- The word count of all the words (excluding the title) in your post
- Your name
- Your Twitter Handle
- The identification number on your PayPal payment.
- Only entries sent by email to email@example.com will be entered into the competition.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Anybody found to have entered the competition more than once will be disqualified.
- Immediate family members of the committee judging panel, Sacha Black, Geoffle Pard, Ali Isaac and Hugh W. Roberts, are not eligible to enter.
- The competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday 1st March 2017. Entries received after this date will not be included.
- The blog post must be a minimum of 400 words and a maximum of 600 but can include: pictures, videos, and artwork.
- The competition is only open to adults aged 18 and over.
- Winners must agree to have their full name and blog post published on my blog.
- No alternative prizes are available.
- The committee’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you agree to abide by these rules.