THE BLOGGERS BASH IS BACK!
Now in its fourth year, the Annual Bloggers Bash returns bigger and better than ever. The venue is booked, and the committee is busy working behind the scenes to ensure the day is full of fun, learning opportunities, networking, and, of course, the blogtastic award ceremony.
Over the next few months, we will be sharing various posts about the award nominations, the attendees, our writing competition, and the other opportunities that will be available for those bloggers who attend.
To enjoy this day out in London surrounded by fellow bloggers, we suggest you sign up for the early bird tickets TODAY, so you don’t miss out.
- Early Bird Bash Ticket (available until 11th January) £20 pp
- Standard Tickets (available until 3rd May) £25 pp
- Late Entry Tickets (available between 4th – 18th May) £30 pp
Please take note of the small print:
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tickets are non-transferable
- Tickets are limited on a first come first served basis
- Cost of a ticket is for entry to the event only (not for food or anything else)
- Those buying a ticket agree to comply with any health & safety rules set by the venue and to behave in a way that will not impact upon the enjoyment of other people
- The Committee reserves the right to change the venue and/or agenda of the event
- Payment for tickets via PayPal only.
WHAT IS THE BASH?
If you’ve never attended a Blogger Bash event before then you’re in for a treat. Created by Sacha Black and aided by her intrepid committee of eight bloggers, the Bash is open to any blogger, regardless of age or niche. Previous events have included speakers, competitions, a panel, and attendees from all over the UK, Europe, the US, and Canada.
There will be an opportunity to network, eat cake, and meet some amazing online friends in person! The event takes place in a single day, and you’ll be guaranteed a fantastic time and a sore face from all of the smiling that you’ll do!
Timings and the exact breakdown of the day will be available closer to the event, but it will start mid-morning and end in the evening. We announce the winners of the Bloggers Bash Awards, which you, the blogging public, vote for. You can see last year’s winners here.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Join Sacha and the committee in our Facebook group
You can also join us for our weekly Twitter Hour every Sunday 7pm-8pm using the hashtag #BlogBashChat or join in the conversation on Twitter by using the #BloggersBash hashtag.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NOW?
- BUY your ticket by using the big yellow ‘buy now’ button at the bottom.
- Send us your blog name and link to email@example.com so you can be added to our attendee’s post. (NB: if you don’t send this information you won’t be added).
- Pop the date in the diary and tell the world you’re attending a fabulous blogger soiree.
- Sort out your travel and accommodation (link to Geoff’s post).
- Pack your bag, remember to bring business cards, throw in a notebook, and join us for a fantastic day of blogging fun.
P.S. BIG NEWS… A NEW Bloggers Bash Website is COMING SOON!