SO, the whole denying that I am pregnant is becoming increasingly difficult… I wanted to share with you some reasons why I cant really deny I am pregnant any more…
1. You know your pregnant when… You ask your partner for the 20th day running if you look pregnant or fat in this outfit, and they no longer answer, they just roll their eyes and stay silent!
2. You know your pregnant when… you get up for the 5th time in the night to do a pee…
3. You know your pregnant when another one of your inconsiderate mates asks you if you got ‘fat’ yet and you want to punch them in the face instead of correcting them.
4. You know your pregnant when… you exclaim that you have nothing in your wardrobe and for once its true, because everything is too tight.
5. You know your pregnant when… you’ve eaten curry for the third time this week and your wondering if you can get away with eating it for breakfast.
6. You know your pregnant when… you have just made curry and think that putting grate cheese on it seems like a good idea.
7. You know your pregnant when… you develop narcoleptic tendencies at completely inappropriate times – like the middle of a meeting.
8. You know your pregnant when… you sat at your office desk all day, and when you get into bed your feet are STILL swollen.
Thought I would share these little delights that I am going through at the moment, and are keeping me amused!