I’ve been absent sometime now; I burnt out. Which I am sure, for anyone that knows me, is not a surprise. Am I back? Yes, and also no. But that’s for another blog post. Today I have something exciting to announce.
In typical Sacha fashion, despite burning out and sleeping A LOT, I continued getting 13 Steps To Evil – How To Craft A Superbad Villain ready for publication.
Well, guess what?
That’s right, FINALLY, after a 5-year long road, that’s been bumpier than the Himalayas, 2017 marks the year I release the first of hopefully many books.
I can’t believe I am really going to say this, but:
13 Steps To Evil is coming to you on the 30th May 2017.
So, because I’m launching in just a couple weeks, I’d love your help with two things:
- I’m looking for advance readers, who would be willing to leave an honest review on Amazon and or Goodreads.
- The second thing is help with the launch. If you’re willing, I’d be grateful for help spreading the word on social media come launch month. I’ll be setting up a file with info/images/shareables that I can send to anyone willing to help.
What will you get for helping?
My undying gratitude obvs. And a big fat hug when we meet.
For everyone willing to review 13 Steps to Evil, of course, I’ll give you the eBook for free.
For everyone that joins my street team, I’ll be running a street team only competition to win a free signed paperback as well as a 1000 word (or first chapter) critique from me (open internationally).
If you’re willing to help let me know in the comments, drop me an email, or ping me on social media (links below)
Want to know a little more about 13 Steps To Evil?
13 Steps to Evil has been carefully designed to give writers like you, a detailed guide to creating the most kick ass villain you can.
Are you fed up of drowning in two-dimensional villains? Frustrated with creating clichés? And failing to get your reader to root for your villain?
In the book you’ll learn all kinds of awesome stuff like,
- How to develop a villain mindset
- The step-by-step guide to creating your villain from the ground up
- Why getting to the core of your villain’s personality is essential to make them credible and believable
- What evil pitfalls and clichés to avoid as well as the tropes your story needs
Finally, there’s a comprehensive writing guide to help you create Superbad villains. I’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and interviewing writers to make sure 13 Steps To Evil is tailored to your exact needs.
Whether you’re just starting out or a seasoned writer, this book will help power up your bad guy and give them that extra edge. It will also help you master the perfect balance of good and evil as well as strengthening your villain to give your story the tension and punch it needs.
You’ll get the same dark humour, you find in these blog posts and I use a ton of well-known examples to help explain the steps.
Want to write the best villain you can? 13 Steps To Evil is your book.
As part of the publication, I’ll also be launching a short villains companion course and a free checklist. If you’d like those sign up to my mailing list and I’ll give you all the info shortly.