2017 brings 52 challenges over 52 weeks.
Your challenge is to write your story using the weekly theme/prompt and write it in just 52 words…. EXACTLY, no more, no less.
Submit your entries in the comments or on a blog post. You have until Sunday to enter.
There are prizes for first, second and third, but here’s a teaser for first place:
- Signed paperback of 13 Steps To Evil
- £20 Amazon voucher
- A first chapter or 1000 word critique from me
- Your choice of a critique of your book marketing plan or an hour skype advice session on marketing your book. (Some pre-work will be needed if you choose a skype session)
- Publication of your winning entry on this website
- Critique of one of your villainous characters (either by a summary or selection of 3 key chapters with your villain in them)
If you’re entering writespiration as normal please expect a significant delay before I come and read your entries.
This week I want you to write about:
Your most embarrassing moment… and yes, it can be fiction, but I’d much prefer memoir! Give me juicy memories and gossip :p