Hello Rebels, welcome to episode 57 of The Rebel Author Podcast. This week I’m talking to content expert and super inspiring entrepreneur Janet Murray. We’ll be talking through tips and tricks to boost your content marketing and grow your audience.
In this episode we cover:
- How to use content marketing to help you sell more books and products.
- The four main types of content and how to use them to structure your content marketing
- Mistakes authors make with content marketing
- How to repurpose your content to do more with what you have
- The differences between content marketing for fiction and nonfictions
This week’s question is: do you want to content market? Why or why not?
Recommendation of the week is: The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
Links I mentioned are:
Find out more about Janet on:
Janet mentioned using KapWing for content marketing
Listener Rebel of the Week is: Thomas Dukeman
If you’d like to be a Rebel of the week please do send in your story, it can be any kind of rebellion. You can email your rebel story to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me @rebelauthorpod
1 new patron this week, welcome to Juneta Kay. A big thank you to all new and old patrons alike. You guys help not only to keep the podcast running, but give me a warm squishy feeling in my belly.
If you’d like to support the show, and get early access to all the episodes as well as bonus content you can from as little as $2 a month by visiting: www.patreon.com/sachablack
THIS EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY KOBO WRITING LIFE