For many across the globe, it’s the peak of writing for the year. It’s the time of year where word-vomit rules and the lofty 50,000 word flag is firmly in all of our sights. But what happens after you’ve smashed out those words and you need to edit like a fiend? I have something that will help you supercharge your prose. But hurry… the launch discount price ends THIS Saturday, so there’s only two days left to grab a whopping 25% off the course.
Emotion and the emotional journey your hero goes on is the foundation of any good story. What creates and enhances emotion?
Sense rich writing.
In The Anatomy of Prose: The Senses course, I share everything I’ve learned about creating sensory-rich writing. I show you the psychology behind the senses as well as how to connect sensory detail with memory to deepen both your characterization and imagery.
- Do you want to supercharge your prose?
- Do you want to improve your writing but have no idea where to start?
- Are you worried your prose is flat and full of weak descriptions?
- Are you ready to power up your writing and create prose that grips your reader to the page?
This course is jam-packed full of useful tips and tricks to make you think about the senses in new and unique ways. By the end of the course, your writing will be richer, deeper and more powerful.
I’ve created this short video to tell you a little more about the course:
What will you learn in this course?
- You’ll discover the pillars of all good sensory writing and how to implement them in your own work.
- You’ll learn the psychology behind sensory descriptions, how to use psychology to your advantage and the impact it has on the reader.
- You’ll receive a detailed breakdown of how to create rich descriptions for each individual sense.
- You’ll learn when you should and shouldn’t use each sense.
- You’ll get a raft of tools, tips, tricks and techniques to help you improve all five senses.
- You’ll identify why published examples of sensory description work and how to use the same techniques in your own work.
- You’ll understand the mistakes many writers make with the senses and how to fix them.
- You’ll receive course exercises to put lessons into practice.
If you’re ready to supercharge your prose, you can click the button below to find out more. And remember, the introductory launch price ends THIS Saturday. So there’s just two days left to grab a whopping 25% off the course.Learn more about The Senses course