Hello Rebels, welcome to episode 69 of The Rebel Author Podcast. Today, I’m talking to Sara Rosett all about how to write a series.
In this episode we cover:
- The main types of series and what to watch out for with each
- Mistakes writers make with series
- How to use your ending to sell the next book
- How to extend or cut short a series and the considerations you have to make
- How to create a second series in your world
This week’s question is: What series would you buy for someone else as a gift?
Links I mentioned are:
Wish I’d Known Then Episode with me: Financial Freedom and the Power of Authenticity
Find out more about Sara Rosett on:
Listener Rebel of the Week is: Robert Byers
Two new patrons this week, welcome and thank you to Nicole Cayer and Helen O’Neill. If you’d like to support the show, and get early access to all the episodes as well as bonus content you can from as little as $2 a month by visiting: www.patreon.com/sachablack