Hello Rebels, welcome to episode 93 of The Rebel Author Podcast. Today, I’m talking to Daniel Wallace all about how to run an author event.
In this episode we cover:
- Mistakes to avoid when running an author event
- What small details set an event apart from others
- How to make author events into a revenue stream
- How to pitch speakers
- What considerations do you need to make
- What kind of person do you need to be to run author events
This week’s question is: What are the best author events you’ve been to (digital or in-person)?
Recommendation of the week is: The Science of Storytelling by Will Storr
***This show uses affiliate links
Find out more about Daniel on:
But the best way for people to make contact Daniel is his free, do at your own pace, writing course.
Rebel of the Week is: Ian Worrall
5 new patrons today, welcome and thank you to Cassi Emerson, Kelllye Burroughs, Lynn Reed, John Rindfleisch IX and Elizabeth Prais. A big thank you to my existing patrons too. If you’d like to support the show, and get early access to all the episodes as well as bonus content you can from as little as $2 a month by visiting: www.patreon.com/sachablack