Hello Rebels, welcome to episode 211 of The Rebel Author Podcast. Today, I’m talking to Joanna Penn all about writing the shadow self.
In this episode we cover:
- What the shadow is and its importance for writers
- Identifying shadow elements
- How to know if you’re tapping into the shadows
- Capitalizing on your shadow in the age of AI
- Shadow in a character’s back story and relationships
This week’s question is: what are you going to complete in the final quarter of the year?
Recommendation of the week is: Written in the Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur
***this show uses affiliate links
Find out more about Joanna:
Rebel of the Week is: Moose
If you’d like to be a Rebel of the week please do send in your story, it can be any kind of rebellion. You can email your rebel story to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 new patron this week, welcome and thank you to Mandy Oman. A big thank you to my existing patrons as well. If you’d like to support the show, and get early access to all the episodes as well as bonus content you can from as little as $2 a month by visiting: www.patreon.com/sachablack