Do You Want to Improve Your Craft?
Below are a list of all Sacha’s writing courses and the information about them.
The Anatomy of Prose: The Senses
Do you want to improve your writing but have no idea where to start?
Are you worried your prose is flat and full of weak descriptions?
Are you ready to power up your writing and create prose that grips your reader to the page?
In this course, I’ll share everything I’ve learned about creating sensory-rich writing. I’ll show you the psychology behind the senses as well as how to connect sensory detail with memory to deepen both your characterization and imagery.
Emotion and the emotional journey your hero goes on is the foundation of any good story. What creates and enhances emotion? Sense rich writing.
This course is jam-packed full of useful tips and tricks to make you think about the senses in new and unique ways. By the end of the course, your writing will be richer, deeper and more powerful.
Villains Halloween Masterclass
This class will help.
If you want to create better villains, this course will show you how.
In the class we cover:
- Common villain story structures
- The six common villain journeys and the key scenes you need
- Villain wounds, scars and ideologies
- How to create unlikeable characters
- A villain’s defining moment
- Save the Cat villain style
- The aspects a villain-protagonist story MUST include
- Your villain’s villain and how to create them
Supercharge your bad guys today and give your story the tension, conflict and power it needs.
WHAT COMES IN THE COURSE?
As part of the course, you get the 90 minute taught class as well as a 30 minute replay.
- Audio-only file of the class
- A cheat sheet
- 5000+ words of notes / transcript for you to read through and highlight as you please.
- The slide deck with book, TV and movie recommendations at the back of the deck