I am super excited to tell you about a conference my good friend Kevin T. Johns is running:
Let me tell you a little bit about Kevin:
Kevin is an author, writing coach, and the host of The Writing Coach podcast.
At the summit,
There are going to be authors, editors, and writing coaching all sharing their very best strategies, tactics, and techniques for mastering the craft of writing fiction.
At The Writer’s Craft Virtual Summit, you’ll learn:
- The difference between a mini-plot, arch-plot, and anti-plot
- How to shut down your inner critic and banish imposter syndrome forever
- Three types of conflict you can work into every scene you write
- A simple method for fleshing out your story spine
- An incredible trick for making supporting characters memorable even if they are only in a couple of scenes
- A method for getting an objective perspective on your own work
- An exercise Ernest Hemingway, Stephen King, and Hunter S. Thompson all used to become better writers
And much more.
The best part?
The Writer’s Craft Summit is totally FREE to attend live:
The Writer’s Craft Summit is focused exclusively on the fundamentals of fiction writing.
You don’t need to know (or care) about AMS ads or Book Bub promotions to enjoy this event.
All you need is a pen, some paper, and a passion for storytelling.
He’s managed to bring together an amazing lineup of experts to show you how to write fictions novels readers will love. If you want to learn from people who have ‘been there, done that’ and can show you what to do (and what not to do) to achieve fiction writing success, then…
Check out “The Writer’s Craft Summit” (FREE for a limited time):