Hello Rebels, welcome to landmark episode 60 of The Rebel Author Podcast. This week I’m talking to Michelle Somers. We’ll be talking through tips and tricks to help you write a better synopsis.
In this episode we cover:
- Why you need a synopsis even if you’re not pursuing traditional publishing
- Common mistakes when writing a synopsis
- How to get the right balance of information in your synopsis
- Tips for retaining your voice
- The structure of a good synopsis
This week’s question is: What one thing do you want to achieve by the end of the year?
Recommendation of the week is: Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
Links I mentioned are:
Find out more about Michelle on:
Get her FREE cheat sheet here.
Listener Rebel of the Week is: Victoria LK Williams
If you’d like to support the show, and get early access to all the episodes as well as bonus content you can from as little as $2 a month by visiting: www.patreon.com/sachablack