Hello Rebels, welcome to episode 61 of The Rebel Author Podcast. This week I’m talking to Honorée Corder. We’ll be discussing tips and tricks to help you write your book in 15 minute time blocks.
In this episode we cover:
- How to use 15 minute time blocks to write
- Common mistakes when trying to use timeblocks
- Mindset and how it’s your biggest blocker
- What levelling up has looked like for Honorée
- How to find your most authentic self
This week’s question is: what do you do to help you get into the right mindset?
Recommendation of the week is: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
**This podcast uses affiliate links
Links I mentioned are:
Find out more about Honorée Corder on:
Listener Rebel of the Week is: Emma Geoffray
If you’d like to support the show, and get early access to all the episodes as well as bonus content you can from as little as $2 a month by visiting: www.patreon.com/sachablack
THIS EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY KOBO WRITING LIFE