Hello Rebels, welcome to episode 75 of The Rebel Author Podcast. Today, I’m talking to Gail Carriger all about the heroine’s journey.
In this episode we cover:
- What the heroine’s journey is
- Common mistakes with the heroine’s journey
- The key beats of the heroine’s journey
- The role of side characters in the heroine’s journey
- Genre and reader expectations for heroine/hero’s journey.
This week’s question is: Do you write the heroine or hero’s journey?
Recommendation of the week is: Your Press Release is Breaking my Heart by Janet Murray
**This podcast uses affiliate links
Links or events I mentioned are:
17th March 8:00pm GMT, 1pm PST, 4pm EST, 7am AEST
Find out more about Gail on:
Listener Rebel of the Week is: Victoria LK Williams
3 new patrons this week. Welcome and thank you to Harry Brooks, Holly Flynn and Scott Kavanagh. A huge thank you as well to all existing patrons. If you’d like to support the show, and get early access to all the episodes as well as bonus content you can from as little as $2 a month by visiting: www.patreon.com/sachablack