Hello Rebels, welcome to episode 92 of The Rebel Author Podcast. Today, I’m talking to Daniel Willcocks all about how to self-publish.
In this episode we cover:
- The overarching steps indies need to take to publish their book
- Most common indie publishing mistakes
- MVP launches versus bells and whistles launches
- The self-publishing cycle
- How to work with a writing coach
This week’s question is: what part of self-publishing do you enjoy the most?
Recommendation of the week is: 8 Steps to Side Characters: How to Craft Supporting Roles with Intention, Purpose, and Power
Submit preorder proof to get goodies here.
***This show uses affiliate links
Find out more about Dan on:
Rebel of the Week is: Candy Glynn Wilde
No new patrons this week, but a big thank you to my existing patrons. If you’d like to support the show, and get early access to all the episodes as well as bonus content you can from as little as $2 a month by visiting: www.patreon.com/sachablack
THIS EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY KOBO WRITING LIFE