Hello Rebels, welcome to episode 95 of The Rebel Author Podcast. Today, I’m talking to Helen Scheuerer all about how to achieve six figure success when you only publish once a year.
In this episode we cover:
- The type of book launch when you’re only publishing once a year
- The type of marketing needed between launches
- How to build your audience and find readers
- The writing and marketing process for one book a year
- Tips for marketing to YA audiences
This week’s question is: how many books would you ideally like to publish a year?
Recommendation of the week is: A Lair of Bones by Helen Scheuerer
***This show uses affiliate links
Links and events I mentioned are:
Facebook Live: 29th July 8pm BST
Your Side Characters and You LIVES: 8pm (BST) every night from the 30th July on my Instagram
Find out more about Helen on:
Rebel of the Week is: Laura Hatchell
1 new patron this week, welcome and thank you to Kirsten Taylor. And thank you to Jen Roundell for upping your pledge. A big thank you to my existing patrons too. If you’d like to support the show, and get early access to all the episodes as well as bonus content you can from as little as $2 a month by visiting: www.patreon.com/sachablack