Hello Rebels, welcome to episode 98 of The Rebel Author Podcast. Today, I’m talking to Cory and Wallace from Formatted Books all about how to format your book.
In this episode we cover:
- Why formatting is important
- Mistakes to avoid with formatting
- Why you might consider a formatting company
- Differences between print and ebook formatting
- What to look for in a professional formatting company
This week’s question is: How do you format your books?
Recommendation of the week is: 10 Steps to Hero: How to Craft a Kickass Protagonist by ME!
**Please note this show uses affiliate links
Links and shows I mentioned are:
Find out more about Formatted Books and their services on:
Rebel of the Week is: Claire L. Fishback
No new patrons this week, but a big thank you to my existing patrons. If you’d like to support the show, and get early access to all the episodes as well as bonus content you can from as little as $2 a month by visiting: www.patreon.com/sachablack
Find out more about ProWritingAid here.
DISCOUNT CODE: REBEL25