Hello Rebels, welcome to episode 111 of The Rebel Author Podcast. Today, I’m talking to returning rebel guest, Tiffany Yates Martin all about being hybrid, what it’s like writing as an editor and much more.
In this episode we cover:
- How to write books when you’re an editor
- Why you may or may not want to be hybrid
- Benefits of being hybrid
- What’s changed in 30 years of publishing
- Why you may or may not want a pen name secret
- How to transition between writing fiction and nonfiction
This week’s question is: do you have a pen name? or if you don’t what would your pen name be?
Recommendation of the week is: Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds
***this show uses affiliate links
Links and events I mentioned:
Find out more about Tiffany on:
Rebel of the Week is: Khalina C.S.A
2 new patrons this week, welcome and thank you to Christiane Erwin and Allison Carroll and thank you to Jay Rene Lawrence for upping her pledge. A big thank you to my existing patrons. If you’d like to support the show, and get early access to all the episodes as well as bonus content you can from as little as $2 a month by visiting: www.patreon.com/sachablack