Hello Rebels, welcome to episode 144 of The Rebel Author Podcast. Today, I’m talking to Meg Jolly all about how to write in and manage multiple genres.
In this episode we cover:
- How to approach a new genre
- How to market multiple genres
- How to research a new genre
- Voice across different genres
- Readers in different genres
This week’s question is: Across your career, what genres would you like to write in?
Recommendation of the week is: Lucky Bitch: A Guide for Exceptional Women to Create Outrageous Success by Denise Duffield Thomas
***this show uses affiliate links
Links and updates I mentioned:
For an advanced reader copy of The Anatomy of a Bestseller please email: email@example.com with ARC in the subject line. Please confirm the following:
- You can read the book during the month of July
- You’ve left me a review before (please send a link in the email)
- You’re willing to leave your review in more than one place. My priority in order: Amazon, Goodreads, Apple/Kobo and then anywhere else
- If you’re also willing to help out with cover reveals and generally sharing the launch please let me know in the email
If you ONLY want to be on the street team please email Becca on the address above with STREET TEAM in the title.
Find out more about Meg at:
Rebel of the Week is: A.K. Mulford
If you’d like to be a Rebel of the week please do send in your story, it can be any kind of rebellion. You can email your rebel story to firstname.lastname@example.org
No new patrons this week, but a big thank you to my existing patrons. If you’d like to support the show, and get early access to all the episodes as well as bonus content you can from as little as $2 a month by visiting: www.patreon.com/sachablack