It’s here! The Anatomy of a Best Seller is LIVE!!!!! I am so excited to finally share this book with you. I know I’ve been quiet on this one… Or at least, more quiet than usual. But it’s finally time to dance on rooftops and clink the champers baby, it’s launch day for The Anatomy of a Best Seller and oh my god is it a good’un.
I won’t lie, I was shitting a brick last night. I think we all do that, right? Worry about a new book launching. This one is more personal than anything else I’ve written because it takes a look at a process I personally use and follow. I felt more vulnerable sharing things in this book. But now it’s done and out in the world. I actually think that makes it the best book I’ve written. I’m just hoping and praying you all love it.
I really, truly hope so because I am ridiculously proud of this book.
Why Read The Anatomy of a Best Seller?
Have you ever read a book and gone “wow”?
- Wow because how the hell did the author pull that twist off?
- Wow because you wish you could write like that
- Wow because how the hell is that book selling so well?
- Wow because that characterization makes you feel seen
- Wow… Wow… Wow…
If you’ve ever wondered how an author has done something, why their books land so well with their audience…
If you’ve ever wondered how the you can do that too…
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU.
If you want to improve your craft.
If you HATE the phrase “Write to Market” then welcome “Write to Reader”.
If you don’t understand what “know your market” means or what you’re even supposed to know.
If you’re desperate to improve your craft and write as well as the “winners” in your genre…
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU.
If you want to be the best writer you can be, be better than the best in your genre… this book is for you.
What’s in The Anatomy of a Best Seller?
There are three steps in The Anatomy of a Best Seller (TAB)
I guide you all the way through choosing what books to read and deconstruct, how to deconstruct at the sentence level, character and scene level all the way up to the story level.
- In step one, we examine how to approach reading differently, the questions you might need to ask, and methods and systems for quickly recognizing what an author does.
- In step two, there are stacks of tangible broken down examples where I show you what the author has done and why it works and how you can then take the tool and use it in your own work.
- Step three focuses on implementation—taking the tools you find and using them in your own work so you can create your own best seller. Then, we take a moment to look at the market, examine what your real goal is and what that means for your deconstruction work. We look at understanding what “market research” really looks like and how to get under the surface of your genre.
So that’s my book… You can grab it from any retailer today!
Buy direct from me here.
Buy on Kobo here:Buy on Kobo
Buy on Apple here:Buy on Apple
Buy on Google Play here:Buy on Google Play
Buy on Barnes and Noble here:Barnes and Noble
Buy on Amazon UK here:Amazon UK
Buy on Amazon US here:Amazon US