Grab yourself a custom-signed physical paperback from Sacha.
Do your characters fail to bring your story to life? Are they flat, boring or have no depth? Is your story lacking a little cohesion or sparkle?
In 8 Steps to Side Characters, you’ll discover:
- A step-by-step guide for creating side characters that bring your story alive
- The main types of side characters and what you should do with them
- The key to crafting character depth that hooks readers
- How to harness your character’s voice to deepen your reader’s experience
- Tips and tricks for using details to enhance characterization
- Methods for killing characters that will help deepen plot, theme and story
- Dozens of ideas for creating conflict with your side characters
- Tactics for differentiating characters and making them feel real to your reader
- Character archetypes and functions
- The most common pitfalls and mistakes to avoid
8 Steps to Side Characters is a comprehensive writing guide that will help you create the side characters your story needs. This book is packed with tips and tricks for polishing characters for writers at any level. If you want to power up your characters, eliminate dull and lifeless archetypes, and perfect your characterization, this is the book for you. By the end of this book, you’ll know how to strengthen your characters to give your story, prose and plot the extra something special it needs to capture a readers and fans for life.
If you like dark humor, learning through examples and want to create better side characters, then you’ll love Sacha Black’s guide to crafting supporting roles with intention, purpose, and power. Read 8 Steps to Side Characters today and start creating kick-ass stories.