Hello Rebels, welcome to episode 55 of The Rebel Author Podcast. This week is a special episode as I’ll be speaking to not one guest, but two! I’m joined by Jeff Adams and Will Knauss. Authors and hosts of both the Big Gay Author Podcast and The Big Gay Fiction podcast. We’ll be talking through tips and tricks for how to run an author podcast.
In this show we cover:
- The impact podcasts have on author careers and sales
- The best and worst things about podcasting
- Advice on the technical aspects of podcasting
- The amount of time it takes to run a podcast
- How to structure a podcast
- Podcasting strategy
- Considerations for cohosting
Please note I use affiliate links throughout this post. This means I earn a small commission should you purchase something using one of my links. There is no cost to you for using my links.
Question of the Week
Do you prefer audio or video, podcasts or YouTube?
Book Recommendation of the week
The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab. Grab a copy on:
- My brand new course The Anatomy of Prose: The Senses. Find out more here.
- Grab your NaNoWriMo Story Bundle here.
- Janet Murray’s conference
- Janet Murray Content Planner for 2021
Find Out More About Our Guests Jeff and Will
Visit their website: jeffandwill.com
Stacy L Frazer
Find out more about ProWritingAid here.
DISCOUNT CODE: REBEL25