Hello Rebels, welcome to episode 77 of The Rebel Author Podcast. Today, I’m talking to Martha Alderson all about plot whispering and creativity.
In this episode we cover:
- Why whopping bits of paper are awesome for plotting
- The biggest mistakes writers make with plot
- How to use details to enhance your plot
- Tips and tricks for the middle of your book
- How to keep your motivation going when you’re in the trenches of writing
This week’s question is: Do you plot or pants or plants?
Recommendation of the week is: The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune
**This podcast uses affiliate links
Links and events I mentioned are:
The Rebel Author Diaries Anthology Submissions are now open: Find out more here.
Live Q&A with Mark Lefebvre on wide marketing: 17th March 8:00pm GMT, 1pm PST, 4pm EST, 7am AEST
Find out more about Martha on:
Listener Rebel of the Week is: Dominik August
1 new patron this week. A huge welcome and thank you to Jen Roundell. And of course, a big to all my existing patrons. If you’d like to support the show, and get early access to all the episodes as well as bonus content you can from as little as $2 a month by visiting: www.patreon.com/sachablack