Hello Rebels, welcome to episode 80 of The Rebel Author Podcast. Today, I’m talking to Krystal Sutherland all about how you can create rich and full writing.
In this episode we cover:
- How to create rich and memorable characters
- How to develop chilling atmospheres
- How to use the senses in your writing
- How to introduce your characters in the most impactful way possible
- How to create deeper emotions in your stories
This week’s question is: What’s the last book you absolutely couldn’t put down?
Recommendation of the week is: House of Hollow by Krystal Sutherland
**This podcast uses affiliate links
Links and events I mentioned are:
The Rebel Author Diaries Anthology Submissions are now open.
Find out more here.
Find out more about Krystal on:
Rebel of the Week is: Helen Sheuerer
2 new patrons this week, a huge welcome and thank you to Sarah Louise and Kate Swed. And of course, a big thank you to all my existing patrons. If you’d like to support the show, and get early access to all the episodes as well as bonus content you can from as little as $2 a month by visiting: www.patreon.com/sachablack