Two months and five days.
That’s exactly how long it is until the best blogging event of the year opens its doors to lots of lovely bloggers from all over the UK and beyond.
The Bloggers Bash, for anyone that doesn’t know (and where on earth have you been if you don’t), is an annual event for bloggers. It’s a physical meet up in London, England and it’s open to any blogger from any platform, in any country. There will be speakers, awards, a debate panel, lots of laughs and great conversation – what more could any blogger want?
This year, it is being held at the Wellington Suite in the Grange Wellington Hotel. 71 Vincent Square, Westminster, London SW1P 2PA on Saturday 10th June 2017.
There’s only three things that you will need to be allowed in:
2. A massive hug ready for Hugh
3. A ticket.
Bloggers Bash tickets are now on sale for the BARGAIN price of just ten English pounds – £10.00 GBP and with only a limited capacity there are only a small number left. So, it’s first come, first served and if you ain’t got a ticket, you ain’t coming in!
Tickets can only be purchased via PayPal in advance from the bottom of the post.
We’re busy preparing an agenda, which will be released shortly, and for more information, you can read the FAQ’s here.
If you want to be the first to hear about anything bash related, then sign up to our mailing list here.
Let’s not forget the small print:
The SMALL Print
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled
- Tickets are non-transferable
- Tickets are limited on a first come first served basis
- Cost of a ticket is for entry to the event only (not for food or anything else)
- Those buying a ticket agree to comply with any health & safety rules set by the venue and to behave in a way that will not impact upon the enjoyment of other people
- The Committee reserves the right to change the venue and/or agenda of the event
- Payment for tickets via PayPal only
- Tickets will be sent to the email address provided by paypal no later than three days before the event
- If you want to be involved in the link up post sharing blog addresses before the event you must send your blog address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
So, what are you waiting for?
HAVE YOU BOUGHT YOUR TICKET YET???