Welcome to The Rebel Author Podcast episode nine where Sacha goes solo for the first time and confesses her quarterly goals in an attempt to be more productive! There’s also a surprise guest and some shout outs from listeners. Oh, and we discover Sacha can’t count! [Read more…] about 009 – Sacha Goes Solo and Confesses Her Quarterly ‘Goals’
I have tried on a number of occasions to set lots of objectives for the new year, and generally speaking failed, or taken two years to complete them!
However, I am going to set some resolutions anyway.
1. Read a book a month (trying to read more non-fiction)
2. Give £5 to charity every month. I actually started this in November, donating to Movember, and then to NaNoWriMo in December.
3. Finish a first draft of my novel
4. Spend more quality time with the wife and kid.
5. Get to my goal size… (this is the hardest, chocolate addiction is a hard one to break)
What are your New Years resolutions?